How Can We Help?
Peruse our frequently asked questions, or send us a note
How is my music delivered?
FTP, Dropbox.com or similar Internet delivery are included at our standard rates.
Flash drive postpaid by USPS First Class Mail adds $25 per 30 GB = approx. 700-800 songs.
What payment methods are available?
Credit cards, PayPal, and checks with order are also accepted. Credit cards are not charged until your order is ready to ship (but we do pre-authorize a transaction of the expected amount before we start work).
There is a $6 minimum transaction on credit cards, so a customer wanting a smaller order can get additional songs now or convert to one of our three prepaid small order plans. There is no refund or credit given on the $6 minimum because nearly all of that money goes to the credit card processing fees.
How do I extract my songs from a Zip file?
- Pick the drive letter and folder where you ultimately want your songs. Be sure it has ample empty space for the whole order. We will email you link(s), one for each 100 songs. Simply click each one to download all the zip file(s) with the songs you ordered.
- At the upper right of your Internet browser click the download button (a down arrow with a line under it) to show the zip file name.
- You may be offered a choice of opening the file (DO NOT do that to a zip file) or saving the download. Choose the latter, save the file(s). If you then are offered the choice of saving the file(s) to the drive letter and folder where you are going to want your songs, then pick that.
- Some browsers may not offer a choice but automatically place the zip file in your Downloads folder. That means your C drive must have enough empty space for all the zip files, or at least the first 100 songs if we have split your order in groups of 100.
- The download will take a while (depending on your Internet connection and number of songs), then right click on the downloaded file and pick Open Containing Folder. (Zip extraction is built into Windows.)
- Then press and hold (or right-click) the folder, select Extract All, and then follow the instructions to specify where you want your songs to be saved. If your C drive does not have ample space for all the songs, move each group of 100 songs to a larger drive before continuing to download the next group(s).
- Repeat the download and extraction process until your complete order is in its ultimate destination
What’s your return policy?
If any song we deliver isn’t exactly what you want, tell us how to improve it and–upon request–we will repair or replace any song with which you aren’t completely satisfied. If we can’t satisfy your request, we will refund your money for that specific song.We recommend you have a responsible person at the station listen to and approve every song prior to broadcast. Although the radio-friendly percentage of our music is extremely high–far, far higher than any other source we’ve ever heard about–we can not guarantee 100% squeaky clean versions.
Under no circumstances will we pay for lost profits, lost or corrupted programming or data, consequential, indirect, special, or punitive damages of any kind. If a court finds the prior restriction does not apply for any reason, then total damages are hereby limited to the money actually paid for the portion of songs not replaced to your satisfaction.
This Limited Warranty is in lieu of any other warranty, expressed or implied, including without limitation, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose. To the extent any implied warranty is required by law, it is limited in duration to 30 days after delivery.
Music and dubbing services are only available to broadcasters with valid music performance licenses.
What’s your song file naming structure?
Song file names are normally Artist – Title.wav. Upon request, we can name Title – Artist.wav or consecutively number from any starting number you want.
What’s your song file peak levels?
Peak levels are -6dB (as viewed in Adobe Audition). Other peaks are available as special order. We will send a few test files at no charge upon request prior to delivery or order.
Do you have customer service?
Of course! Our friendly and knowledgeable team is always available to answer questions. Click the button below to contact us today!
We’re here to help with your music library! Contact us with any other questions, and we’ll get back to you right away.